[globalsouthdata] Press release of our joint contribuition to the Global Digital Compact

Mesenbet Assefa mesenbet.assefa at aau.edu.et
Sat Apr 8 18:30:52 -03 2023

Thank you Mikael,

I am glad we reflected on the key issues that should be concerning to us
and that  the interests of the Global South are catered in the GDC.

Good  work !

Warm regards,

Mesenbet Assefa (PhD)
Asst. Professor of Law, Addis Ababa University,
School of Law, Consultant and Attorney at Law,
Partner, 5A Law Firm LLP www.5alawoffice.com
Tel: +251 979066431 P.O.Box 150570
Skype: mesenbetassefa